THE PERSECUTED FUND
IN 2017, WE HAD
71 CASES OF SEVERE PERSECUTION
When following Christ leads to Persecution
Because of the areas in which our churches are planted, many of the new believers are persecuted by their families and neighbors.
Many women face severe persecution from their husbands. Last year, a few women were hospitalized directly because of their new faith.
When people come to Christ in some villages, the community rises against them. Many houses and properties have been damaged or burned down.
In one of our branches, Muslims shot and injured a few local believers. Believers, especially church planters in that nation live in constant fear.
YOU CAN HELP YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST
100% of your donation will be used to help suffering believers in some of the following ways:
- Paying hospital fees when persecution leads to injury.
- Rebuilding damaged homes or property.
- Education when children are kicked out of school.
- Financial assistance when fired for becoming a Christian.
- Rebuilding of churches and homes, when destroyed.